Sunday 23 June 2013

Broken in Transmission

Good morning everyone and a special welcome to my new followers.  Thanks for joining us here at Crafty Nomad.  I have been taggy again!!   Over at PaperArtsy Carol Quance made a fabulous tag book and tags.  Now some of the ladies playing in the challenge have done the whole project!!   Wow and good on you.   I've opted for just one tag Carol style........


I really liked the tag Carol did with the eyes but I didn't have that stamp so I thought I'd try using modern girl from LPC022 collection.  Wow, I'm impressed.  These are such fantastic stamps.  Aren't those eyes great??  I embossed with Stampendous detail black powder.  Great definition.  The lace is cut using a Fiskars border punch.  The base tag is DCWV Far East stack paper.  I love the texture and the gold embossing worked well with this.  Some hand dyed wool and other fibers and voila.....

Joining the fun at
PaperArtsy
A Blog Named Hero

Have a great Sunday everyone.  Thanks for dropping by and all your lovely comments. 

5 comments:

Lin said...

Great tag!!!

Carol Q said...

Love your tag Gail - it works just as well (if not better) with the oriental eyes and I like the way you've cut the image either side of the eyes.

Craftyfield said...

You're right the stamp is superb. I love the way you used the border punch to frame the image, great tag!

Ardyth said...

I get a 'mask' feel and I'm partial to masks! Great use of that border punch and I love the gold edges! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

Sylvia said...

Love the eyes framed with the border punch lace, wonderful tag.

Sylv xx