Saturday 31 August 2013

The Whole Point of Patchwork is......

Greetings and welcome to the last day of August 2013.  Wow, where did that go.  Oh gosh, where did it go.  This might not get posted til tomorrow cos tomorrow is almost here!  So welcome to the first day of September 2013.   I've had an intensive craft session this evening which involved the Sewing Machine.  I think I shall henceforth call it the Scary Monster.  Anyway, we seemed to be on the same page tonight. 

Over at PaperArtsy it's Darcy week and she did just so many cool projects.  Tonight I'm trying out the patchwork project.



I started here, but decided after playing for a while that three sheets was too much for my resources.



So I combined my colours on one sheet and after doing what Darcy said got this



The Scary Monster seemed to like the project and we got to this



Some stamping, some doodling and we got this

As well as the Scary Monster I used various masks from Tando Creative, PaperArtsy fresco finish paints and stamps from LPC001, LPC022, MN16, SM12, Winter Wonderland Plate 6 and maybe more.....

Joining the fun at
PaperArtsy
Craft-room Challenge - Something New so much new here you wouldn't believe!  Technique, stamps and mask I never used, the Scary Monster behaved, now there's something really new!!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  I just need to think what to do with this fabby background.  It almost seems a pity to cut it up!  Take care, be crafty

I was one of the Top 3

4 comments:

Janet said...

Fabulous patch work,love all the bright colours
Janet

Mervi said...

Fabulous new things, lovely project!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Sylvia said...

Fabulous background, love the stitching and how you built up the patchwork with stamps, masks and paints.

Sylv xx

Debi said...

all new!! love it :-) great end creation, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x