Friday 18 October 2013

Late For My Own Party......

Hello.  Welcome.  This was supposed to be on a screen near you yesterday but my man had a successful hunt and we spent last evening sorting things out.  So I'm late for my own blogaversary celebration!!  No worries, it's not unheard of.  LOL.  Anyway I thought I'd start with a little make that is also using a stamp from tonights candy.  Hurrah.  This giving things away is quite good fun.  Stay with me.  I will be drawing some lucky winners at the end of the month and if anyone is interested in an ATC swap check this post



I was trying to follow the sketch for this months Die-namites challenge.  Anyway I've used Basic Grey Eva Rouge eva-1359 and my background.  I embossed with Sizzix Bricked folder and then cut using Vintage Cabinet Card die.  I distressed the edge and then hit that and the embossed areas with some black archival.  The die cut in black is Die-namites Spring Branch.  The chef is from Panduro's Boys stamp set.  I added some metal charms from Korthobby so he had a little patio to BBQ on. I added a happy birthday sentiment on a little tag. 

My card is joining the fun at
Basic Grey Challenge 105 - Shaped Cards
Die-namites Blog Octobers Sketch Challenge and Die
Korthobby Oktober Utfordringen - Til en Mann
CropStop - World Card Making Day Blog Hop 

So here's the candy for this week of my megatastic blogaversary celebration.  It's an unmounted A5 sheet of rubber called Boys from Panduro. 



If you want a chance to own these cute little guys leave me some sunshine and let me know you passed this way.  Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Fab card! I love the background. Thanks for another great entry in our CropStop Blog Hop Challenge!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Super FABBY card Gail....it is JUST ADORABLE!!! Great use of the Die~Namites Die too!!!

trisha too said...

SO cute, Gail--what a fun card!

:)

Kay Wallace said...

Love this Panduro's Boys stamp set, Gail, and you have used it perfectly here! Love the summer patio theme. Another generous giveaway, and I am "in it to win it!"

LindaSS said...

herlig bruk av dette stemplet..

Tusen takk for at du er med på utfordringen hos oss i Korthobby..

Klem LindaSS