Thursday 28 November 2013

How the Dead Donkey Died

Hello.  Welcome.  Second post of the day.  It's that time of the month.  The end. LOL  I always focus well when the deadlines are looming.  

Working on some unusual colours for Christmas.  Unusual colours for me.  What fun......
I've used the November DCWV Stack-a-holic Ornament Challenge sketch and made a tag.
  

All the papers are from DCWV Cherry Limeade Stack.  I cut the ornament using Cheery Lynn Celtic Fire Doily.  I fussy cut Santa from LOTV Winter Wonderland art pad.  Looks like Santa's getting ready for Christmas.  I suppose the countdown to Christmas is even more important to him than to most of us.  Looks like Mrs Claus is going to be making a wreath.  LOL  The two stars are cut from green foam.  God Jul is Happy Christmas in Norwegian.  The metal stars are from Storyteller.  


 

I used some almost glow in the dark neon coloured wool that I bought at the local cheap shop.  I can't see anyone wanting to make a jumper from it, unless you want to knit a fluorescent safety jacket.  It seemed perfect with this colour scheme though.  


Joining the fun at
DCWV - November Stack-a-holic Challenge
That Craft Place Challenge - Stars 
Country View Challenges Challenge 9 - Letters 
Die Cut Divas - Let's Celebrate 

Thanks for your visit.  I appreciate it and any comments you might care to leave.  Take care, soon the weekend........

3 comments:

Etsuko said...

Fab card. Lovely Santa and wonderful colours combo.
I love wool ribbon like a glow in the dark.

Etsuko xx

Arlene said...

Those are unusual colors for me, but they work - that's all that matters. Great card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas - we were celebrating Thanksgiving here in the states.

Sylvia said...

Love the bright colours and jolly Santa.

Sylv xx