Tuesday 19 November 2013

I Want To Be

Hello.  Welcome.  Just a quick little ATC to share.  Working still with a limited stash.  Kind of frustrating and liberating at the same time.  



This is a piece of card I embossed using Sizzix Carnival embossing.  I wasn't sure that the embossing dance had been successful but after going over with charcoal and using a tissue to blend it's pretty good.  I cut to ATC size and then added some black ink around the edge.  The tree is stamped from PaperArtsy SIEN10F set.  The letters are silver and came from a sheet I got at the pound shop with some added rhinestones.  

Joining the fun at
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges Challenge 9 - Letters 
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team November Challenge - Christmas 

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon with more exciting art..........

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love the simplicity - very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Kay Wallace said...

Gail, I love this monochromatic ATC! It must be "50 Shades of Gray!" The embossing is the perfect background touch for this! P.S. I totally understand that being away from your supplies can be a bit liberating! Ha!

Gabrielle said...

Thank you for joining us at Country View Crafts Challenges this month, your project is beautiful in its simplicity!