Sunday 24 November 2013

Stamp Stamp

Hello and welcome to my little crafty corner.  I'm running a bit late today after my man needed a little help this morning.  So a very quick post cos it's almost closing time over at PaperArtsy.  Darcy made wrapping paper.  I thought great idea.


I started with a sheet of handmade paper from IKEA and stamped with DI Dusty Concord using the large stamp from LPC003

I filled in using DI Barn Door and the script , hat and crown stamps from LPC003.  Love that hat.....


A pretty package with some wool to wrap and one of the cute tags I made for Darcy's challenge last week.  Incidentally this tag was made using a blend of Fresco finish paints which Liz has demonstrated so well this week.  Will definitely be doing more painty mixes in the future.....

Joining the fun at

PaperArtsy

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon to share more crafty fun with you

7 comments:

Etsuko said...

Fabulous wrapping paper. Ribbon and tag are so cute.

Craftyfield said...

Is that a Christmas present already? How organised! Love your wrapping paper.

Julie Lee said...

Great idea for a gift wrap. Julie Ann xx

Sylvia said...

Great wrapping paper, I think hand stamped makes it an even more personal gift. The tag looks great too.

Sylv xx

Darcy Marshall said...

Fabulous gift wrap, and your tags came in useful too. Whoever gets this will love it.

Kay Wallace said...

I have never made wrapping paper, Gail, although I have everything necessary to do so in my studio. I really like the "happy" paper you have created here. Must do!

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely giftwrapping!!
Alison x