Wednesday 9 April 2014

We Wantz Your Brainz

Hello.  Welcome.  Excited and honored that I was asked by Jenn over at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge to be a guest designer.  This week it's Crazy Craniums.  What fun.  I was given some images from Smeared Ink to play with.  I used a digital stamp called 'Cranium Captain' from the Smeared Ink Costumed Cranium set.   



I used PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Inky Pool as a wash base for my ATC.  Then I stamped with a underwater background stamp in Memento London Fog and Tuxedo Black.  Cranium Captain is coloured with Promarkers and I added glossy accents on the skull and also the bones on his hat.  Maybe he's supposed to be scary but I decided to make this a bit fun with some googly eyes.  He does look a bit worried doesn't he.  The fish were cut from printed velum and I backed them with silver foil.  

Do come and join us this week over at Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.   It's fun.  There are prizes.  Off to check out everyone else's Crazy Craniums.

Thanks for your visit and comments.  Hugs

6 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations on your GD spot Gail :-) this is a fab make...love the wonderful depth of colours....TFS and best wishes
Annie x

Denice said...

Ohhhhh, what a cute and clever ATC....probably two words you never thought you'd hear together when it comes to craniums! Happy to have you joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
:Dxx

Lea said...

OMGosh! This is so funny! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Kay Wallace said...

You and Wicked Wednesday are a great combination, Gail! Congrats on the GD assignment! Love your brainy work here!

Michele said...

i came over from wicked wednesday. this is creepily wonderful good fun. congrats on your GD spot. such great art here on your blog! xo

Ellis said...

Fabulous ATC, I like that you added moving eyes! =)
Hugs, Elenor