Thursday 31 July 2014

Bunny Blues

Hello.  Welcome.  Here we are again.  It's blue and it's got a bunny.   Wanted to play along with the Die-namites sketch challenge and this month the dare was to use some blue.  'happy dancing'  



I wanted to use this cute bunny from LOTV Bunnies Art Pad and he seemed to fit this sketch very well.  I fussy cut the bits hanging over the edge of my pennant shape and I have also added some pieces from Die-namites Spring Branch die.  I thought they fitted perfectly.  I stamped one of the images from LOTV Background Bits - Old Romance onto some paper I tinted with VersaMagic Aegean Blue and Ocean Depth chalk inks.  I die cut the flower from Die-namites Floral Vase die 6 times from the same inked paper and arranged them top and bottom right.  The base card is Craft Creations Creative Card.    I thought the bunny looked a little pensive and wanted a 'thinking of you' sentiment but the one I had was too big.  Will keep searching for his perfect voice.  

Joining the fun at
Die-namites July Challenge
LOTV - Take Two
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugs

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Gail! darlin card, I luv this...it makes me smile! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Love the little bunny with the birds. Thank you for participating in the July Sketch & Dare Challenge with Die-Namites Dies.

Peggy Lee said...

Your card is sooo adorable, thanks for playing along with Die~Namites Dies July 2014 Challenge

Kay Wallace said...

You are right in that this little bunny is just perfect for this particular sketch. The detail you have added, Gail, is also perfect, including the challenge color! Sometimes, searching for the perfect sentiment is the most difficult part, but I know you will find just the right words.

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, this is so sweet, Gail! I love the sweet bunny. Gorgeous colouring!