Friday 25 July 2014

Kraft CAS

Hello.  Welcome.  Feeling inspired and this is my second post today.  I was visiting the Joy Crafts blog the other day and came across this lovely card.   I wanted to try something similar but I don't have any white card at the moment that gives me such a lovely black that Liefs Ineke achieved.  So I resorted to some kraft I used the other day which did. 



So, kraft card stamped using black archival.  The flower stamp is Hero Arts Asian Elements.  The sentiment is a Kort og Godt stamp and translates as 'And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love'  1 Corinthians 13:13.   I added red rhinestones to the flower centers and doodled with a black pen.  

Joining the fun at
A Blog Named Hero Challenge 48 - Sheet Cake
Hero Arts - One Layer Challenge
Stampinback Challenge Juli - CAS

Thanks for you visit.  Love to hear what you are thinking or doing.  Off to feed the poor hot bunnies.  Hugs

4 comments:

Mag het een onsje minder zijn, said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card to the Stampinback card challenge.

Laura said...

Love this card :)

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Gail, Jo

Sarah G said...

What an elegant card, Gail! Your stamping is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at A Blog Named Hero :)