Friday 4 July 2014

We Wish You A Merry Merry

Hello.  Welcome.  Personally I think it's a little bit crazy.  Christmas in July.  But blogland is full of it and so I thought I'd join the madness.  Bwahahahahahahahahahaha........


I used an image from LOTV Winter Wonderland art pad.  I cut Cheery Lynn Southern Charm Valance twice from silver glitter card.  I cut one to remove the flourishes and attached it to the bottom of the image.  The other I stuck to the top of the image.  I embossed a piece of white card with Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder and highlighted the snowflakes with clear wink of stella.  I added some silver ribbon to each corner and mounted on a silver base card.   I used silver stickers for the sentiment

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 139 - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 183 - Let's Get Sentimental

Thank for your visit.  Have a very merry merry.  Hugs

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I've been making Christmas cards since January! it's NEVER too early so that it's not a rush in November!! This scene is so cute!

shulsart said...

Iona, your card is adorable. I love how you have framed your image with the Southern Charm Valance. Very striking! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Corina said...

Great use of the Southern Charm Valance - I love how you made it your own! Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs. Good Luck!

Sylvia said...

Love how you've framed the LOTV image, great Christmas card.

Sylv xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Love your Christmas card Gail, such a sweet image and good use of the Cheery Lynn dies. Thanks for joining the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and Good Luck.
Julie x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too.

Kay Wallace said...

Bah! Humbug! I say! But, seriously, great holiday card! Elegant, in fact!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Love how you used the Southern Charm Valance! Great idea!!! Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week.