Saturday 11 October 2014

Watch Out For Trees

Hello.  Welcome.  How nice not to have to think so much about it.  Another card I am CASEing over at Pinkfresh Studios.  I loved Jennifer's card with the bicycle.  So I had a look around and discovered bicycle stamps don't seem to feature too heavily in my stash.  Then I remembered that LOTV do one of my favourite and luckily I have the Here Comes Annabel art pad.  So here's Annabel......


I did a bit of fancy cutting to get her head and pigtails outside the slide frame.  I cut the slide frame by hand out of card I coloured with Distress Inks.  Dotty paper from an unknown source.  The metal cycles are from Korthobby and I added some of the Storyteller pearls at the bottom of the frame.  Love that little doggy in the basket.  The sentiment means Good Luck in Norwegian and is a Kort og Godt stamp. 

Joining the fun at
Pinkfresh Studio WCMD Challenge
Korthobby Utfordring Oktober - Alt Er Lov
LOTV Challenge - Anything Goes
Storyteller Norge Utfordring 24 - Alt Er Tillatt

Thanks for dropping by.  I appreciate the time you take to visit and comment.  Hugz

9 comments:

Connie said...

Thanx for joining us at Storyteller
We wish you the best of luck, and hope to see you back next time!

Hugs
Connie

Lynne Mizera said...

Dear Iona... Because you were kind enough to pop into and peruse my blog, leaving so many kind comments along the way ...just like a bunny trail... I had to pop in to see YOUR blog and I think we may have been separated at birth!! I LOVE your style and your sense of humour and your sense of whimsey... this is the first post I am delving into, and I am looking forward to reading backwards...grin (((hugs))) and many thanks

2amscrapper said...

what a fun image--love your card design

Sylvia said...

Such a cute card, love the LOTV images.

Sylv xx

Deepti said...

Such a sweet card :)

Becca Cruger said...

The pigtails swinging out of the frame just make this card adorable! Worth the fussy cutting.

Kay Wallace said...

Good luck with these challenges, Gail! Annabel is a delight!

Jingle said...

Super cute!

Erica said...

What a sweet card, Gail! I love the little bicycles!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge!

Good Luck

Hugs

Erica x