Wednesday 22 October 2014

Way Down Deep In The Middle Of The Jungle

Hello.  Welcome.  It's cold, grey and wet and I'm sorry, but my witty repertoire, if I ever have any, is also feeling a little grey.  So I made a card in bright colours to hopefully inspire energy and happy thoughts.  


This is DRS's Jimbo and the Gang simply stamped onto white paper with Dried Marigold distress ink.  I was going to add some extra colour but I actually liked the clean look.  I ripped the edges and added some more Dried Marigold.  Then I layered it on some more ripped edge layers.  A few brads and a piece of knotted stamped ribbon and its a happy everything card.

Joining the fun at
DRS Designs Challenge 144 - Inspired By Color
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 234 - Layer Torn Paper
Papertake Weekly - Black and White and....
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit.  Hope you are enjoying sunshine and mojo.  Hugz

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I just love this image! :) I love the way you've used it with your distressed edges and the color combo too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Gail! Love that image and you distressed edges look terrific. Thanks so much for playing w/ us at DRS Designs!

Stampsnob. said...

Great card love the torn edges thanks for entering at MFP........Lis

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I love that cute image. Great job with the torn paper.
Thank you, for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

Dangina Martinez said...

Super cute.....!!! I must have that image!

Shelia said...

A super cute card with Jimbo & the gang! Congrats on being this week's winner too!!!

Kay Wallace said...

Your card today is quite adorable, Gail, and belies your grayer mood! Love the torn and layered papers, and your image, but it's that stamped ribbon that catches my eye today! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

kReN said...

Great job with the torn paper! Thanks for joining us at the MFP/SFF challenge this week!
kReN, SFF/DT
kren@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com