Sunday 30 November 2014

And The Brains All Went Sploosh

Hello.  Welcome.  I've been working on a little something for Die-Namites Sketch and Dare.  No problem with the dare but the sketch elements just wouldn't come together.  So I went for a walk to check out the Christmas light madness that is starting to appear.  Nothing on the scale of some places in the UK, and very tame for the USA, but for Norway, where traditionally you put a single white light in the window, or maybe a candle arch, it's starting to get quite racy.    Then home to the sketch and no, it's just not happening.  So I put it all in the 'in progress' pile and went all simple. 



I used a pale purple base card and a purple layer, both of which I have used Dusty Concord distress ink on and rounded some corners.  Then I die cut Die-Namites Wide Vase in black and red and paper pieced.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts Stamp. 

Joining the fun at
Die-Namites November Sketch and Dare Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  I hear a hot chocolate calling my name.  Hugz

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

I say this is simple elegance, Gail! I love it!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Gail such an UBER CUTE card....love the simplicity and how PERFECT is the Wide Vase Die......THANK YOU for participating in Die~Namites Dies November Sketch Challenge and Dare!!