Wednesday 5 November 2014

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

Hello.  Welcome.  Well, here I am back in the UK for my annual visit to see the family.  Crafting and blogging will be sporadic for the next week or so but yesterday I got to look through all the crafty goodies I have purchased this year and had delivered to my mum's.  Lots!!  So expect a flurry of posts once I get home again.  Wanted to share the card I sent to Dagmar for the October Card Chain Challenge.  If you still don't know what this is WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!!  It's send a card, get a card, and now Deborah has also lined up some fantastic sponsors so one lucky player also gets a prize.    Here's my card to Dagmar


I took my inspiration for the background from one of the cards I made for Claudine's APC challenge using orange and purple acrylic paints.  I added some paint lines and some script and circle stamping to the background.   The cat was cut using a Go Kreate die and the boo is a chipboard sticker.

If you would like to see all the cards exchanged see the October Reveal HERE
If you would like to join the fun this month you can sign up HERE

Joining the fun at
That Craft Place Challenge - Halloween
Bunny Zoe's Crafts October Challenge - Animals


Thanks for visiting.  Hugz

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, love the background Halloween colours. Have great week with your family.

Sylv xx

Kay Wallace said...

Super cute card, Gail! Can't take my eyes off those eyes! I hope you have a wonderful time with family in the UK!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Gail this cat has a cute eyes...hihi make me smile...and I am late to tell have a wonderful days with your family in UK..when do you go to Munich tell me please I will accompany you and take a day off from my office..

Gail would you mind being my Blogland friend...I like to visiting you and hope you do the same too...its not easy I know sometimes I am too behind by commenting but if you give me back I will always back to them :) (complicated haha)happy Friday Gail....