Friday 23 January 2015

Fishcake Friday

Hello.  Welcome.  I was working on a little something when Mr Postman arrived with happy mail and I got all distracted.  A set of Nutcracker stamps I was lucky enough to win in a blog hop over at Mark's Finest Papers.  I haven't joined in the Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge for a few weeks so I decided I had to ink these up and make a fun card


The challenge this week is to make a rainbow so after I stamped and coloured my Nutcracker I fussy cut him and mounted him on rainbow corrugated card.  Then I added a stamped Hero Arts greeting which I coloured in a rainbow of distress colours.  I think this will be a perfect card for a male friend.  A nutcracker is not just for Christmas.........

Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 245 - Make a Rainbow
CASology Week 130 - Friend 
Fashionable Stamping Challenge #89 - Something New 
Uniko Studio Challenge 17 - Love and Friendship 
Love to Scrap Challenge 46 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

12 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous nutcracker rainbow card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Rainbow Challenge.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cool card - I am intrigued by that corrugated background - looks fabulous!

Becca Cruger said...

A springtime Nutcracker!? You are very inventive! :)

Janis said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I haven't received my haul from MFP, yet. Maybe soon! I had heard they were getting prizes mailed. :)
Love all the rainbow colors in your card. That corrugate is an awesome background for your swell little nutcracker. Terrific job!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Lynne Mizera said...

Gail Your constant creativity amazes me! I love how you incorporated rainbows and the Christmas Nutcracker... A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!

Kay Wallace said...

You have actually created 3 rainbows, Gail. One in the background, another in your image, and the third in your sentiment! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gail!! Your background colors are amazing. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology.

Lillian A said...

Love the rainbow background !! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap.

BrendaB said...

Love the rainbow background! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

Beverley said...

FAB! Welcome & thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

sandie said...

Amazing colouring and what fabulous bg card. Thanks for joining Uniko

Christine said...

Such a fun card for a guy. I know my brothers would get a kick out of the non-traditional look. Thanks for sharing with us at Speedy Fox and Friends.