Sunday 14 June 2015

May I Suggest

Hello. Welcome.  Happy Sunday to you all.  Hope the sun is shining and the mojo is flowing for you.  The sun is actually shining here today but there's a very cold strong wind blowing.  Mummy hen is keeping the chicks snugly warm inside.  I did think she might try to take them out for the first time today but am glad she is sitting tight.  I know, I know, pictures!!  When I see them so will you.  I do know there are six, two yellow and four black.  Photo shoot planned as soon as they start moving around.  And the baby bunnies.  What baby bunnies I hear you cry.  Ah well, yeah, I haven't mentioned them.  Must get photo's there too.  They are so cute.  Palm sized fluffy cuties.  So, in the absence of sweet animal photo's here a simple little Christmas card to get the craft flowing. 



I stamped the poinsettia from Penny Black Wonder Collection on a white card, masked and stamped twice more.  At this point may I just say I wish I had coloured the first image before I stamped the next two LOL.  It would have been so much easier to work out which bit to colour ROFL.  I used my ruby Promarker.  Then I clear wink of stellar'd all and added crystal lacquer to all the berries.  The sentiment is from the same PB stamp set. 

Joining the fun at
OLCC Challenge 11
Speedy Fox and Friend Challenge 266 - Use Only the Corner
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Black and White With a Pop of Colour
Allsorts Challenge Week 315 - Flower Power 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

15 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful and elegant Christmas card. Easy beginning !!

Lizzy Hill said...

Man! Baby animals everywhere!!! You'd think it was Spring!!! Can't wait for the photos- love this card. Would have loved being a fly on the wall as you coloured in though!!!!!

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous One Layer card Gail. Thanks for joining us at OLCCC for our Poinsettia challenge.

Chris said...

Fabulous CAS Christmas card. Timeless elegance! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Sue said...

This is totally gorgeous Gail fabulous CAS card thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week hugs Sue J x

Wendy L said...

Fab CAS card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Kay Wallace said...

A brilliant example of less is more, Gail! Strikingly beautiful in its simplicity!

Barbie said...

Very beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Lovely Christmas card!

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP SF&F Challenge.

Becca Cruger said...

It always makes for a striking card to POP out one color in an otherwise black and white creation. STUNNING! And I can't wait to see pictures of those babies.

Mummylade said...

Beautiful poinsetta! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

Nonni said...

This is super stylish! I love the layout and the dramatic black-white-red color palette.I hope to see you joining our current OLCC challenge too -the optional twist is green. :) Thanks for joining us at OLCC!

Lee-Anne said...

Such a fabulous CAS design! Love the pop of color from the red poinsettia! So happy you could join us at OLCCC!

Christine said...

This is just fabulous. I love the pop of red against the other two poinsettia. Thanks for sharing at MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends.