Sunday 30 August 2015

Lost Heads and Yoga Trousers

Hello.  Welcome.  Still a whole day left to play along with the Rubber Dance Challenge and maybe win yourself a lovely grab bag of stamps.  I decided to use the challenge colours and go BRIGHT






I started by stamping and embossing various stamps from Rubber Dance ATC Backgrounds 1 onto card.  OK, maybe a couple from Take the Plunge slipped in there as well.......... 


I used Taylored Expressions Colour Block Cutting Plate to cut the stamped and embossed card.  Love that little ticket stamp bottom right.  It was a little small for the cut panel size so I swiped the edges with versamark and embossed with black powder.  Great grungy look.  I know I didn't do a perfect stamp job with the diamonds but I'm learning to embrace my imperfections LOL.  Also for the diamond panel I used versamark and then black embosssing powder, where as for the others I used black archival and black embossing powder  I like the subtle difference



I stamped, embossed and fussy cut the words from Rubber Dance Affirmations stamp set on the pink card.  I dropped an 'e' on 'believe' and made 'live' and 'be'.  I added a dancer from Rubber Dance Happy Dancing!.  

Don't forget, still time to join up a project.  Make something with these gorgeous colours and link up HERE.  You don't have to use Rubber Dance stamps but we would love to see them, of course.....

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Ticket, Please!
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -Anything Goes
Hjerteboden Juli Utfordring - Alt er Lov

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am loving the bold, fun colors! Wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Bibi Lindahl said...

What a colourful and FUN card, Gail! I love how you made the background up of several stamped images!! What a great idea! So cute how the stamp from "Happy Dancing" seems to introduce the Affirmation words to us - very cool!
I like that you are learning to embrace your imperfections (hehe), 'cause I think the diamond background stamps looks pretty cool that way when it's not completely covered with ink and EP.
Thanks for promoting our August challenge! Are you ready for the September one? Launching in just a few hours. Exciting! :))
♥♥♥

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super fun card, great contrast of color! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Artatag said...

Wonderful project! Thank you for joining our challenge at Rubber Dance Stamps!