Friday 7 August 2015

Wishing You a Very Chilli Christmas

Hello.  Welcome.  Since I was over at MFP I thought I'd try the Popcorn Wrap Stocking Stuffer tutorial and join in the Christmas in July hop challenge.  I don't do microwave popcorn so I decided to be creative with chocolate


Hmmm, nam.  Perfect.  I've altered the dimensions given in the tutorial to 12 x 8" and 10 x 4" for my papers


NBUS alert!!  I've used MME Snowed In papers.  This was a 2008 release!!  Too pretty to use!  Get 'em gone girl!!  Ooh, GEGG.  Maybe Darnell would like that one.  


Actually the altered dimensions worked perfectly for me cos I wanted to use MFP Nutcracker stamps and they are quite tall thin images.  I stamped and embossed the nutcracker and colored with sharpies and my gold pilot pen.  The frame was cut using Spellbinders Labels 23.  The sentiment is also from the nutcracker set


Joining the fun at
MFP Stamp Shop Christmas in July Blog Hop
Winter Wonderland - Christmas Carols/Songs We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon maybe since Mr Mojo and Mr Organised seem to have got it together.  Famous last words.....  Hugz

3 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Your chocolate wrap is fabulous! Love the papers and image you used! Thank you for sharing with us and using one of the Christmas In July Blog Hop tutorials at MFP Blog Hop Challenge.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Delicious wrap and delicious chocolate!

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful creation thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland,
Hugs Julie xxx