Friday 13 November 2015

Check Out The Bird

Hello.  Welcome.   Here's a little peek at one of the cards that I made for Rubber Dance Scandanavian blog this month.


Blurred?  Hop on over to Rubber Dance to get the full picture and more.....  Please feel free to leave a little love in any of your preferred languages.  Hugz

I used the colours from the current Rubber Dance challenge 



This challenge is running November and December so you have plenty of time to join the fun and maybe win a lovely pile of Rubber Dance stamps.  

Don't forget if you are shopping at Rubber Dance you can get 15% off with my code gail2015

Currently on an island with limited crafting supplies.  Normal service will resume soon LOL.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

2 comments:

Janis said...

Went over to see the card better, but couldn't find it on the English blog. I left a comment on the Scandinavian one.
Such a beautiful frosty look to your card. I actually kind of like this clouded effect that you did here for the sneak peek. It reminds me of looking through a window at that pretty cardinal.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Hi Janis, thanks for both your lovely comments. I am only posting on the Scandinavian blog. So glad you left a comment. Hugz