Tuesday 1 March 2016

Spring Wishes

Hello.  Welcome.  Happy March.  I am a keen gardener.  I love growing my own food.  Last year was a wash out.  What the slugs didn't eat died due to lack of summer.  This year, well, I can't do much about the weather, but maybe I can get lucky with the little slimy dudes/dudettes.........


A gardening good luck sign using the Rubber Dance March challenge colours:-


I made a background using Ripe Persimmon and Cracked Pistachio distress inks.  Then I stamped a border using the paintbrushes from Rubber Dance Artist Plate and embossed in white.


The snail is EyeConnect chipboards.  I stamped the Totem Snail's shell and horns with the large spiral from Round in Circles.  I used the brush numbers stamp from Artist Plate to add texture to the snail's body.  I used Rubber Dance Alphabet Uno to stamp my spring wish and embossed with green tinsel embossing powder.  I added a neon wool hanger.  


All stamps are from Rubber Dance.  
You can use my code gail2016 to get 15% off your order.  
Postage is flatrate €4,50 worldwide.  That's less than $5US!!  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

9 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Teehee, this is so funny! Love it!!
Thank you, darlin'! ♥

erinsparler.com said...

I need some spring! Love the brightness of these colors! And the snail is super cute in them! Thanks!

Kristiina said...

Pity the real slugs aren't half as cute :)

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous bright and colourful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

brenda said...

A super creation as always Gail and loving the fresh zingy colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Love your colors ! this is really a spring card ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

Kay Wallace said...

What a fun piece of art, Gail!! Art can be therapeutic and this piece, for any gardener, will be just that! This one made me smile!

Leanne said...

This is so colorful, and cool. Great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

Leanne DT/OCS

Nat said...

such a fun snail, lovin these colours and your fab design!! Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.