Sunday 24 April 2016

Shrinky Dinky Castle

Hello.  Welcome.  This is a recap of my DT post for Rubber Dance Stamps.  I used the newly released Clover Castle stamp and made a brooch.


I was inspired by this months challenge moodboard:




I stamped Clover Castle on white shrink plastic with black Archival ink and coloured with distress inks.


The original and the shrunk version.  Shrinking also intensifies the colours.



I added a layer of glossy accents.  The distress inks bled a little despite being well heated.  


Thanks for dropping by.  Check out the Rubber Dance website and save
15% with my code gail2016 

HUGZ

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Magical! I have never worked with shrink wrap so I am totally blown away by this technique! Love it, Gail!

maria f. said...

What a cool project! Those colors are amazing.