Thursday 12 May 2016

Log Jam

Hello.  Welcome.  I'm back.  Sigh of relief.  The visitor from England has gone home.  The new greenhouse is up and in the process of being filled with plants.  The grill cabin foundations are in place and I have found some time to craft!  Hurrah.  I've missed being here.  Look out for a bit of a blitz.   

Saw this fun tutorial by Sandy at MFP on making a pop out flower card.   



I was going to go with the Rubber Dance Challenge colours of pink, blue and brown but my pink went red, and my blue was not dusky, so I changed it up to red, white and blue.  I used Cheery Lynn Spring Flower Burst doily and angel wing to make my pot.  I folded the angel wing to make my pot pop out.  The flowers are from Rubber Dance Antique Botanicals.  I stamped, black embossed and coloured with Ost Red Brusho's and Stormy Sky distress ink.  I sponged a square of Salty Ocean distress ink, added my pot, arranged the fussy cut flowers and added a couple of Cheery Lynn Mini Dimensional Butterflies. 

If you want to buy Rubber Dance Stamps you can get
15% off with my code gail2016 

So nice that you dropped by.  I'll be back soon I hope.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamp Shop Bugs and Butterflies Blog Hop
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 229 - Red, White and Blue
MFP Stamp Shop Challenge 19 - CAS and Spring 
Hjerteboden Mai Utfordring - Bruk Blomster 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Flowers 
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday April 2016 - Flowers 

6 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you for joining the MFPSS Hop and entering the challenge - I wish you the best on the win! Gail MFPSS SR DT

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great to have you back - and you are back with a BANG! Fabulous card!

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done! Love the color mix and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Flowers” Challenge!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Hi, Gail! Sounds like you've kept yourself busy with activities that sound really nice! New greenhouse and everything!! Sounds fun!
Thank you for using my flower stamp for your adorable pot of flower. Mind if I put it on my garden table? I'm so late planting this year, it's been so cold that I haven't felt like it yet. Temperatures are getting better now, though! :-)

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Jeanett said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Hjerteboden.
DT-Jeanett