Friday 22 July 2016

Star Bright

Hello.  Welcome.   I went all red, white and blue and mirror card again.  Photographer having her own challenges.............



I cut these stars for the other starry card but didn't use them.  These were cut using the Spellbinders star dies.  White card base, strip of blue mirror card, some red mirror stars and a birthday sentiment by Unity.  


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Camp Create 2016 - Fantatstic Foiling
Repeat Impressions WIW Photo Inspiration Challenge - J2016
Stamplorations July Challenge - Stars
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday June 2016 

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Gail...I am so sorry! My comment hasn't shown up yet, but I think I may have called you Ina! I was going to comment on her card next. Oops! Forgive me?

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous clear colors and layout. Thank you for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month!

Suchi said...

That's one shiny and happy card..love the stars!! Thank u so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations this month! Do join us again! :)
Suchi-DT xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations!!

Heather said...

Another fun card using our inspiration photo. I'd love to be able to see that mirror card in real life, I bet it's stunning! Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

Heather said...

And again, I may have forgotten to say, "Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built."