Friday 16 September 2016

Might Fly Later

Click here for the October Card Chain Challenge sign up 

Hello.  Welcome.  I have a friend.  She likes elephants.  And pink.  She likes pink as well.  So I thought, pink elephant.  Why not......



I used a pink bazzill base card.  I stamped Rubber Dance elephant with Picked Raspberry distress ink.  The birthday is Stamplorations die cut from hot pink card and the wishes is from Stamplorations Birds and Blooms set.  I added a little line and edged the card with Picked Raspberry distress. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations CAS Challenge September 
Stamplorations September Challenge - Monochrome and Sketch 
Repeat Impressions DCC914 - Happy Birthday 
Dare 2 B Artzy Happy Birthday Challenge 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - CAS 
Stamplorations Flash Diecut Linky Party 



8 comments:

Shery Russ said...

I love pink elephants! Your friend's going to be thrilled to receive this card I'm sure. Lovely to see this pink beauty in 2 STAMP challenges! Happy weekend and hugs!

Heather said...

Well, it is definitely pink and that is one fabulous elephant! Your friend will LOVE this. Simple, but fabulous layout. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Dotty Jo said...

She'll love your card and appreciate the thought that has gone in to it! Jo x

Glittered Paws said...

Love elephants too and would have never thought to make a pink one but love it. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week. Shirley

Bibi Lindahl said...

Adorable card! I love elephants and I'm no stranger to pink (Picked Raspeberry Distress ink is a big fave), and my birthday is coming up.... Just sayin'! ;-) Thanks for using my elephant stamp, Gail! ♥

Toni said...

Pink elephant--very fun! Your friend will love this for sure. Thx for joining in at Stamplorations CAS!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous pink elephant card, its brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Wei Wei said...

Very fabulous and sweet card. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.