Saturday 17 December 2016

Snow More Winter

Hello.  Welcome.  I just can't get in the jingle mood so I would like to thank Always Use Rubber for wanting Summer/Autumn.  I would like to thank Allsorts for a fun bingo board.  I would like to thank Scrappegarasjen for yet another lovely lift.  I want to thank Rubber Dance Stamps for Textured Flower stamps.  And I would like to thank you for visiting.   



I used a blue base card and added a purple metal layer that I embossed using a Studio Ten embossing plate and cut using Stamplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle die.  I stamped the flowers from Rubber Dance Textured Flowers, masking to keep them one layer, coloured with Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch distress ink, and fussy cut them.  The sentiment is from Unity Anastasia (Believes)


'she decided to schedule some time each day
to be overwhelmed by the sheer
amazingness of it all'

I think she is very wise.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

13 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

... and I would like to thank you for using our stamps ♥
Beautiful card and pretty colours, Gail. Love the purple metal layer. Agreed - she is very wise! :)

brenda said...

It's a super creation for our colour theme at Allsorts Gail, many thanks for joining in.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

B x

Zoechaos said...

Terrific warm summer style Gail fabulous card thank you. Thank you for all your lovely comments it is a shame to close but feels right. XOXO

Scrappegarasjen said...

Cute! Thanks for playing with us!

Linda said...

What a fun design .... love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media challenge xx

brenda said...

A gorgeous floral creation for our Stamping Sensations theme this month Gail, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful bright and cheerful card with a lovely design! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Gorgeous card, that purple metallic layer is the bomb and your flowers match it so well. I applaud your embracing all the non-Christmas challenges. I've had enough holiday cards now. Bring on the purple and flower cards!

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it in our final challenge at Always Use Rubber. It may be our last challenge but I know I'll see you around in Blogland!
Jane

Julie B said...

Love the colour combination and the collage effect daisies.
Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

Joan said...

Beautiful colours and a really lovely card

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Maya said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing with Scrappegarasjen!
DT-May Linda

LauraJane:) said...

Super mix of textures! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge:)