Monday 13 February 2017

Flowers In Her Hare

Hello.  Welcome.  Couldn't resist this cute rabbit from Unity again.  This time I stamped her on the mop up paper I used for my brusho background, so the colours are much more subtle.  But still very blue.  Blue + bunny = happy.


I stamped and embossed the rabbit from Unity KOTM 1/17 on my brusho background and cut using Stamplorations large Luggage Tag.  I inked the edges with chalk ink.  The sentiment is from a Unity grabbag.  I added bobbley wool and a tiny silver metal heart from Korthobby.no.  There was a little smudge in the bottom left corner and a tiny bird stamp on my desk so I stamped it on a scrap of the background and fussy cut it and added it to hide the boo boo.  The roses and leaves were coloured with promarkers.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations Love Tagplorations Linky Party
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Cute
Promarker Challenge Week 381 - I Heart You
Korthobby Utfordring - Alt er Lov
Repeat Impressions Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge - F817 love, watercolours, die cuts


6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh what a great rabbit - and love your brusho background. Great job and the "bobbley" wool. Thanks for joining us at The House that Cards Built this week.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This stamp is too much fun. Love your punny title.

Mac Mable said...

So cute and such fun...loving the addition of the little bird! LOL x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable tag! Such a sweet image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Heather said...

Very cute! Love the bit of trim at the top and the image is super cute! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Unknown said...

Stilig tag !
Takk for at du deltar i korthobby utfordringen !
Klem Wenche