Wednesday 15 February 2017

Here's Looking At You

Hello.  Welcome.  Wanted to take advantage of the distress ink that was left on the stencil from yesterday's tag since it fitted well with the Repeat Impressions challenge inspiration.  And I finally get to use this lovely cat that was one of two stamps Patti J sent me as part of her blogaversary celebrations.  Thanks so much Patti.  



This is Repeat Impressions Oliver.  Isn't he a cutie.  I stamped and masked him.  I spritzed the Stamplorations Big Bloom Factory stencil, that still had distress ink on it, and placed my paper on top of the wet stencil.  I quite like the subtle flower background.  Then I coloured Oliver with Stormy Sky distress and gave him Mermaid Lagoon eyes.  I set up my layers using the YNS sketch.  The letters are stickers.  Thanks Patti J.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Repeat Impressions Inspiration Palette Challenge - F1517
Your Next Stamp Challenge 57 - Sketch
Allsorts Challenge Week 402 - Hearts and/or Flowers
Addicted to CAS Challenge 104 - Pets 
Happy Little Stampers February Watercolour Challenge 

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card. A few of my cats have been Blue Persians. Hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

A really lovely creation Gail, my thanks for joining our Hearts and Flowers theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a regal looking cat!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - love the coloring of the cat Oliver. Thanks for joining for us at The House that Stamps Built.

Heather said...

Awww . . cute! And look at those eyes!! I, too, love the subtle look of the stencil background. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

This is gorgeous!!! All three of your entries are beautifully done, thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!!!

Kylie said...

I love the different ways you added water to this card using the stencil and then colouring the image. Great work! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Shona Chambers said...

Such a beautiful stamp, amazing how something with no outline can capture the image perfectly. Love the soft colouring, especially in your stencil work. So glad you joined us at Happy Little Stampers!