Friday 17 February 2017

Inappropriate Underwear

Hello.  Welcome.  Loving the challenge over at VLVS.  


I went with bright colours and stripes and this retro image in black and white.  I cut my base card using Stamplorations Crazy Double stitched rectangle die.  I stamped the VLVS lady with the washing machine and masked her.  That went super quick cos I already had a mask cut for this image.  Then I grabbed my brightest distress inks and applied them stripe-wise straight off the pads.  I stamped and embossed the VLVS greeting, clipped it out and edged it with black archival.  Done.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
VLVS February Challenge 
Country View Challenge February 2017 - Time Challenge - 30 Minutes or Less
Stamplorations February Challenge Theme - Retro 
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb #154 - Hurra for Deg
One Crazy Stamper Challenge - Birthday 


 

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Craftyfield said...

This image from a long gone days is great fun (now!)
Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great piece ! Thank you for joining us over at VLVS!
Corrie x

BlackLissi said...

Wonderful card Gail! I like the bright colors on your card and retro stamp. :)
Thanks for joining us at Nordsalten hobbyklubb.
DT Maria

Donna Rudy said...

I love the retro feel to this card! Thank you for sharing it in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

Cheetarah said...

Ha, that is super fun :) Thanks so much for joining the VLVS! challenge :)

Helen Gullett said...

What a fun retro card, Gail! The background is super fun & colorful too!
Thank you for playing along with STAMPlorations February Theme & Sketch Challenge!

Wei Wei said...

Such a cool design! Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations.